Monday, July 7, 2008

Yay! Pages!!

***Disclaimer - I cannot take credit for creating these layouts. They are from the stamp club that I belong to. I don't get to attend (it's usually during the day while I'm at work),
so I went to "catch up" night and made some of the layouts from the year. I added
pictures to two of them today and even adapted one to an 8 1/2 x 11. It felt good to be
creative. Thanks Mary Lynn for cute pages that inspire creativity!!




Need to add journaling to this page still, but I just love how the 4th of July photos came out :)


This was the valentine spread. I didn't have any valentine photos this year, so I adapted it to be for
Hayden's Senior Prom.





I think I will add journaling to this page, but I'm not sure. Maybe with a nice script font?
What do you think? I like the white space too, so I'm not sure. I feel like it's important to tell the story........hmmmmmm, just don't know yet.

This is the Splish Splash page in 8 1/2 x ll. I made one for Amanda's book and another one with different photos but the same layout for Marcus' book.
Thanks for looking!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: