Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I found a few minutes this last week to make a couple of cards.
My son went to a "Patriotic Pool Party" for a friend's birthday so he wanted me to make
a red, white and blue birthday card. This is what we came up with.

I just love the Stampin' Up "Bugs and Kisses" set.
It was fun making it in patriotic colors. It didn't show up in the
photo too well, but the little potato bug ("rolly Polly" to us)
is in red on the bottom row.

While I was playing around I decided to make a simple
4th of July card too.

Totally quick and easy, and I was so happy I had those little
gold star buttons. It was nice to make a quick card that
didn't require too much brain power!

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You are so creative!!! I love Bugs and Kisses too!