Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week of January 11, 2009

I'm going to start posting a week at a time - it's easier to keep track of for my old brain!

I took a picture on Sunday, of the family watching Grease and singing along to all the songs - it got deleted!!

Monday

Marcus learned how to make Goldfish confetti!! Love those toddlers. (Note the "confetti" in his hair!)

Tuesday

One of my favorite blogs. I have to visit everyday. Great cooking inspiration and lots of good humor. Up at the top you can see some of my other daily wanderings around the internet. I sit and do my morning "blogging" while Marcus eats breakfast.

Wednesday

Kyle loves to mug it up for the camera. It looks like there is an orange in his mouth - nope, it's his tongue!

Thursday


Spent the afternoon making the It's Great to be 8 invitations for Primary. I love how they turned out!

Friday
Posted by Picasa
Marcus loves the computer. He spent an hour playing Little Einsteins and Elmo games!
It's amazing to us that he already knows how to use the mouse and get where he wants to go. I think kids are born with a technology gene now!

Saturday

Just keepin' it real. Kitchen counter on a Saturday morning............

No comments: