Sunday, February 1, 2009

Week of January 25, 2009

I found this quote this week:

LOVE IT!!

Anyway........
Sunday 1/25/09


While I was at "Great to be 8!" at the church, Kyle and Amanda worked TOGETHER to make cookies for the family. :)

Monday 1/26/09

Preston prepared and presented a great Family Home Evening about Joseph Smith. He even made a "treat". Baby carrots with dip (we had a choice of Thousand Island or Creamy Italian). Love that kid and his devotion to FHE.

Tuesday 1/27/09

Was in a baking mood. Tried from scratch chocolate cupcakes (pretty good) with Peanut Butter Buttercream icing (totally Yummy!)

Wednesday 1/28/09

Whenever the camera comes out lately, this is what Marcus does. Maybe I have taken too many pictures of him!

Thursday 1/29/09

Amanda loves her new Converse "chucks". I even made a scrapbook page about them today!

Friday 1/30/09

Met Cathrine at Wal-Mart for a "walk around". Don't know what I would do without her. She gave me my birthday present early. Who wouldn't love beautiful truffles (and a gift card for later)? This girl just gets me!!! I can "verbally vomit" to her anytime and she never seems to mind. LOVE YOU SIS!!

Saturday 1/31/09

Totally busy Saturday with basketball and volleyball. A tender day too, as we said goodbye to our dear friend Ina. She was my visiting teacher when Amanda was born and became a dear friend. I was her Visiting Teacher for a time too and she always made me feel important and we had many laughs together. I will miss her, but am so glad she is out of pain and at peace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: