Monday, July 13, 2009

Learning to Love Photoshop

I have had a love/hate relationship with Photoshop. I know most people LOVE it, but I felt like an idiot when I couldn't learn how to use it.

Well, my opinion is starting to change. I am taking a free online class at JessicaSprague.com called "Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects". What a fun class! It is covering what I always wanted to learn in Photoshop and I think I'm actually "getting it". Today we learned how to put type on the photo..................something I think is so much fun. Here is what I did:




This was Elder Jennings' first major snow storm in Iowa. Love the photo and now I love it more with the added texture, frame and text! I can't wait to print this one out! Thanks for looking :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

What photo editing do you have Maria?? I have been trying to decide which to get. Adobe photoshop elements is where I'm leaning but I haven't taken the plunge yet. This photo is amazing. I love it all and Austin is looking good. He comes home soon...YAY