Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas cards.........the other one

Finally, it feels like I am getting back to some sort of "normalcy".  My son has been gone for 2 weeks tomorrow and it has taken me this long to catch up with everything I put on hold before he left on his mission.

I found one of the Christmas cards I mentioned in the last post.  Here it is (it was my "whimsical" design this year):

 

I found the elf stamp in the $1 bin at michael's at could NOT resist his cute ears and shoes!  The letters for "merry" were cut with my Cricut and place on the card.  Then I misted ink over them and took them off (reverse masking?).  The elf and "Christmas" are embossed with white.  This one was so much fun to make and it was really easy to do it assembly line style.  I think I made about 30.
I made Valentine's yesterday too - photos coming soon.  I promise they won't take as long to show up as the Christmas cards :)

No comments: