Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter is here (already??)

It finally dawned on me (today), that Easter is THIS Sunday. I thought I'd better get some cards in the mail to the out of town relatives, so I hit the craft room. How is it that I have been scrapping/card making for 10 + years and do not have an Easter stamp set? I did see a really cute one online that I am totally wanting (it's called Jelly Beans by My Cute Stamps and the bunny is so adorable), but there is no way it would be here in time, so I took out my Cuttlebug and Cricut and made some eggs and grass. It's a simple card, but it was made with love.



Also, this week, I made a thank you for my daughter's science teacher. She did an amazing act of kindness for 4 kids at the school and I thought this quote summed it all up quite well. I used my Summer Picnic paper from SU and the Tart and tangy stamp set. I hope she likes it.


Just one more happy thought for today. There's nothing better than seeing a boy and his dog!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: