Friday, April 17, 2009

Re-stocking the "stash"

My card supply is so pathetically low! My mom came over last week to "play" and after I stamped 50 lunch sacks for the Primary Activity - I decided to make a few cards.

I made two of each of these. Same sketch - different supplies.

Happy New Baby

Swiss dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Stamps (Stampin'Up), ribbon and button brads(Making Memories). The card base is from a
box of textured cards from DCWV.

Here is the same card sketch - just different colors etc.

Embossing folder - sorry forgot the name (Cuttlebug), Stamps (Stampin' Up), ribbon (American Crafts), brads (unknown source - they came in a kit).

It was fun to make cards and rebuild the supply. I have been so focused on Austin's scrapbook that making cards has taken a back seat. I think I'll go make some more!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: