Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun week!

This week I got to enjoy some creative time, finally! I figured I'd better enjoy it while I can since school is almost out and everyone will be home all day................................I think I feel a new chore chart coming on :)

Anyway, my son will be 16 in a week and is going to have some friends over for a party. That gave me the perfect excuse to pull out the Cricut and make some invites:

This paper from DCWV was the perfect "teen" look I was going for. The back side could be cut into four equal pieces. After cutting them apart I folded and glued them shut to make a little "envelope". The details for the party are on the inside slider piece. The words on the front were cut with the Cricut. It sure made putting together easy.


Supplies: DCWV Rucksack paper, circle punch, cardstock (Stampin Up), Brown ribbon (Stampin Up), Cricut cartridge (Celebrations)


Our youngest turned 3 today so I also made this:

He loves yellow and Curious George!!
Also did an Anniversary cake for a client:

I used a new brand of fondant called Satin Ice............LOVE IT!!! It worked like a dream.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: