Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthdays and Chores (summer must be here!)

Since today is the last day of school and since there are 4 birthdays and a wedding in the next two weeks, AND since I am a wonderful mother (tee hee), I let the kids come home and just do nothing today. I spent a few hours in my craft space making cards and a special present for the kids.

These two are for my Sis in law and my brother who share the same birthday:

Supplies: Wild Asparagus paper, Cardstock (stampin up), jewels and Fiber(unknown), embossing strip (Cuttlebug), Stamp (Autumn Leaves), Ink (Stampin Up)



Supplies: Cardstock (stampin up), P Paper (Wild Asparagus), Cricut (Celebrations and All Mixed Up), Ink (Stampin Up)

A the special gift for my adorable children:

A brand new shiny chore chart! I'm trying to avoid confusion, whining and losing my sanity this summer. Everyone has 2 daily chores and 1 weekly chore and they will rotate weekly. I even included my toddler. Once their daily circles are moved to the complete row then they can go play, use the Wii etc.

Just a close up of the side:

Supplies: Simply Scrappin Kit (Creative License, Stampin Up) Ribbon (stampin Up) Cricut(Opposites Attract and All Mixed Up Cartridges).

Happy Summer - let the work begin :) Hopefully I can get the other birthday card and Wedding card finished tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: