Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June Fun

I have actually found a few minutes since school got out to sit at my desk and play with paper! Here's what I've been up to:

Still working on my oldest son's scrapbook. This photo was from July 4, 2002. All the kids put red, white, and blue gel in their hair (well, all but the oldest - he was too mature for that - ha ha). I had fun making a little backdrop and shooting photos.

I totally cased this layout from my talented friend Susan. She did a great 12x12 of her son and I adapted it for 8 1/2 x 11.

Supplies: Cricut cartridges (Accents & Elements and Don Juan), Cardstock (Stampin'Up), Ink (Stampin' Up), Ribbon (Michael's), Pattern Paper (old scraps)

Also made Father's Day Cards:

Supplies: Cards (DCWV), Stamps, Ink and Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Cricut Cartridge (Opposites Attract)

This project was my favorite so far this month. I had a friend having a birthday and made this little goodie bag for her:

It was so fun to make and embellish and was just the right size for some girly things: lotion, lip gloss, a room diffuser and some chocolate!
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Ink, Die Cuts & Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Stamp (Autumn Leaves), Fiber (source unknown)

Last but not least, I had fun making this Masquerade Birthday cake for a client last week. We went to High School together and recently got back in touch (got to love FaceBook). Her daughter was turning 13 and wanted a masquerade theme. She told me the colors her daughter wanted and let me have fun! I think it turned out pretty cute :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

Yay! I found your blog -- Susan's been telling me about it. Your cake is super duper cute!!! You are such a pro! Cute bag too -- my birthday's in April, OK? (hee hee) Love all your stuff, and maybe one day soon you can get back to scrappin' with us, huh?!!! We miss you.

ML