Saturday, March 27, 2010

Monthly Swap and Stamp Camp goodies

I have joined a monthly card swap group again.  It is fun to come up with new ideas each month (and to scour the internet for ideas too).  Last month I threw a quick card together.  This month I am actually early getting my cards finished.  I made 15 of these (12 for swap and 3 to add to my stash).

***Spoiler Alert :  If you are in my swap group and want to be surprised then don't look any further :)

I found my idea on the internet here.  I changed the background paper to a shimmer silver that I had on hand.  It's from Marcella by K and it is the wedding pad.  I also changed the texture at the bottom to swiss dots.  I liked the way it mirrors the dots on the center of the medallion. It is mounted on white cardstock.  This card is beautiful as a wedding or anniversary card.

 Last Saturday I attended the "Got Ink Girlz" Spring Stamp Camp.  What a blast!  The projects were adorable and fun to create, the lunch was yummy and I even won a door prize :)  Here are some pics of what we made (10 projects all together - total fun!!)




And here are a couple of close ups:


Fun, fun, fun!  I can't wait until they do it again.  It was well planned, organized and worth every penny.  Plus I got to spend 6 hours "off" from mom duty which was a much needed break.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That card is GORGEOUS!