Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Crafting

It was fun to get some paper crafting done in December.  I enjoyed making cards and pages.  Didn't do too many other crafty projects this year - school took up so much of my time. 








I had fun with my Christmas card this year.  It was one that I created myself without copying!  I loved the felt snowflakes from Stampin' Up and they worked perfect.  After making 45 though, I was a bit tired of glitter!

I am loving the swaps I get each month at stamp club!  Each lady does such a good job of making cute cards.  In December our theme was "anything goes" so I made a birthday card.

Here are the pages we made at our December club:

Mary Lynn always does the cutest pages!!  I loved this one.  The window scene we created was adorable.  The paper came already embossed with the white lines and then we white embossed the kids sledding.   Then we just went over the top 3/4 with blue ink and a sponge.  The ink wipes off the white embossing.  Too cute!!!  Here is a close up of the window:
The cute curtains were made with Stampin' Up fabric that matches the paper.  The pages worked out great for our tree trimming photos.
 
Last but not least - here is my card for our swap this week.  The theme this month is Birthday - I'm glad too, my birthday card stash is getting low.
 
 
I love this card - but I should have thought twice before starting to make a dozen - there are 12 circles on each card............that's ALOT of circles!!!















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So cute! I love your cards...love the details.